• Beth Baron is featured on the Ottoman History Podcast : Click for podcast on Missionaries and the Making of the Muslim Brotherhood on the Ottoman History Podcast.
• Beth Baron is featured on the Ottoman History Podcast where she discusses her new publication, The Orphan Scandal,: Click for podcast on The Orphan Scandal
• Beth Baron is interviewed by Jadaliyya on her new book The Orphan Scandal: Christian Missionaries and the Rise of the Muslim Brotherhood Click here for the interview with Beth Baron on The Orphan Scandal
• Rola El-Husseini’s article in Turkish Review titled “The national and regional implications of a garbage revolution”
• Rola El-Husseini’s article in Turkish Review titled “The general and the Islamist: military-Islamist relations in Algeria, Turkey, and Egypt”
• Rola El-Husseini’s article in The Washington Post titled “What a garbage crisis tells us about Lebanese politics”
• Rola El-Husseini’s article in The National Interest titled “The Muslim World Is Turning on Hezbollah”
• Rola El-Husseini’s article in Newsweek, “Radical Islam’s War on Women”
• Rola El-Husseini’s new essay in Jadaliyya titled “Slurring Sectarianism: Sunni-Shi‘i Discourse in Lebanon“
• Rola El-Husseini’s article on Juan Cole’s blog Informed Comment entitled “Hezbollah’s Surprising Denunciation of Paris Attacks: is it Courting the West?” Click here for link
• Rola El-Husseini published an article in the Washington Post called “Cracks in the Hezbollah monopoly” Click here for link
• Christa Salamandra is a consultant for the PBS documentary Return to Homs, which premiered on July 20th, 2015. Click here for further info.
• Christa Salamandra led a post-screening discussion on the film We Cannot Go There Now at Socially Relevant Film Festival, New York, March 2015. Click here for a video recording of the discussion.
• Christa Salamandra is quoted by NPR on February 15, 2015 on a discussion about the Syrian play Shesh Yak. Click here for the podcast.
Recaps of MEMEAC Events