- Aida Izadpanah (Environmental Psychology, 2012) has been devoting her time to creative projects including acryics, oils, mixed media, watercolor, photography, floral design, and porcelain painting. Her recent paintings will be shown at the Phyllis Harriman Mason Gallery (215 West 57th Street, 2nd Floor), June 11-21, 2013. Reception will be June 11th 6:00 pm-8:00 pm. See www.aidaizadpanah.com
- Nada Moumtaz (Anthropology, 2012) completed her first year as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Near Eastern Languages and Cultures at The Ohio State University, Columbus.
- Mehmet Kucukozer (Sociology, 2010) will be Assistant Professor of Sociology at Dutchess Community College, in Poughkeepsie, staring in Fall 2013.
- Jeffery Culang (History) is currently on an American Research Center in Egypt fellowship in Cairo and has received a fellowship for 2013-14 at the Center for Jewish History, New York.
- Ceren Ozgul (Anthropology) defended her dissertation, and next year she will be the Alex and Marie Manoogian Foundation Post-doctoral Fellow at Michigan University, Ann Arbor and will be working with Prof. Andrew Shryock (Anthropology).
- Leeam Azulay Yagev moved to Jerusalem to work on advocacy with the Norwegian Refugee Council.
- Suad Mohamed (MA-MES 2011) is now a Lecturer of Arabic in the Department of Middle Eastern and South Asian Languages and Cultures, University of Virginia.
- Farhan Zahid (MA-MES 2012) completed his first year of law school and has been awarded both the Marutani Fellowship and the Charlotte Newcombe Scholarship. He is currently in a federal judicial internship, working for Judge Cynthia M. Rufe at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of PA.
- Elizabeth Cummings received a Critical Language Scholarship to study Arabic in Rabat, Morocco for two months summer 2013.