Directions to the CUNY Graduate Center
The Graduate Center, City University of New York is located at:
Room 6304.24 (Sixth Floor)
The Graduate Center, CUNY
365 Fifth Avenue (between 34th and 35th Streets)
New York NY 10016
The Graduate Center is within walking distance of most public transportation terminals:
• Grand Central Station [42nd street between Lexington and Madison].
• Penn Station [32nd Street and 7th Avenue].
• Port Authority [42nd Street and 8th Avenue].
• Path Train [34th and 6th Ave].
• Pier 11 from Port Imperial in New Jersey. This method of transportation from NJ is highly recommended. Please check New York Waterway Ferry for more information.
• Subway Lines: # 6 [33rd and Park Ave]; # 1 [34 and 7th Ave]; B, D, F, Q, V, N, R, W [34th Street and 6th Ave] and # 7 [5th Ave and 42nd].
If visiting by car:
Metered parking might be possible early in the morning.
• On 35th Street, between 5th Ave and 6th Ave [this goes West], there are 3 garages, two on the right and one on the left nearer 6th Ave.
• On 36th Street, between 5th Ave and 6th Ave [this goes East], there are 3 garages, one on the left nearer 6th Ave and two on the right.
Finding MEMEAC/MA-MES space (6304.24) in the CUNY Graduate Center Building
• Take the elevator to the 6th floor.
• Get out on the side where there are computer monitors.
• Make a left, go through the door that says Psychology.
• Take the 2nd hallway to the right.
• MEMEAC is at the end of that hallway.